The Linder events team is a dynamic and enthusiastic group of experienced event managers, committed to doing whatever it takes to create awe inspiring events. At Linder, we value the ability to adapt to the demands of each project, the courage to take accountability, and the resourcefulness to identify creative and effective solutions. We are much more than an international events management agency. Partnering with our clients, we create and produce events that support a wide range of missions: STEM education, life changing scholarship programs, innovative community impact and more. Our events change our world for the better.
Linder Global Events is searching for an expert in event strategy and execution to join our growing events management team. If you are ready to leverage your extensive event experience, your creativity and your leadership abilities, our event manager position offers you the opportunity to immediately impact the success of Linder and our clients. The Event Manager will plan and execute approximately five events annually and support up to an additional ten events, ranging from intimate events to large scale, multi-day conferences and festivals. You will be the project manager across your full event roster, owning the logistics and overall management of your team, the client and all vendor partners from planning through onsite execution and wrap up.
- Five to seven years of prior event management experience, demonstrating progressive responsibilities
- Skilled at project management, event strategy and execution
- Knowledge of KPI’s and marketing techniques for event management
- Successful staff management experience
- A team player with leadership skills
- A problem solver – highly organized with excellent follow through
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written involving high level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Proficient in various event software
- Degree in PR, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related field is preferred.
- CMP and/or PMP Certification preferred.
Linder offers a competitive salary, generous benefits and a fun and high energy environment. If you are ready to be an integral member of a supportive and challenging team, apply at email@example.com. Join us, and together, we can change our world through the impact of our events.
Linder is looking for individuals with experience in event transportation, transportation manifests, or event logistics to join our team of transportation contractors. Our contractors have outstanding guest service skills and demonstrated success in event logistics and transportation. They are problem solvers with attention to detail.
Are you interested in part-time or contract work with Linder? We have a talented and diverse contract team that assists our staff both in our office and at events with data management, customer service management, registration, guest logistics, exhibitor support and more!
Do you have a passion for parties, festivals, galas, event design, meetings, technology and organization? Then apply to join the Linder Team! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Hiring@linderglobal.com identifying the position for which you are applying in the subject line.