Ian Altman, growth strategist and host of the weekly podcast show Grow My Revenue Business Cast, believes in the importance of building a community as the aim of any major corporate event. A seasoned keynote speaker, Ian reflects on what makes the difference between an event that booms or busts.
- The biggest mistake organizations make when planning events
- Shifting the focus of your event towards community engagement
- Providing value for both sides (you and your client) of your corporate event
- Why it’s actually more efficient to hire better speakers, rather than cheaper ones
- Effectively using media to engage your audience
For a full transcript and shownotes, click HERE