Ajay Patil, Co-Founder and Partner of Showcall, Inc., spent 25 years in the event production business, working as talent buyer, promoter, tour manager, and most recently a technical producer. In this episode, Patil talks about keeping up with new tools and technology and the effective use of audio/visual and social media to reach your event audience, whether physical or virtual.
- What technical production and strategy means for your corporate event
- Maximizing sponsorship ROI through technology
- The difference between traditional marketing and experiential marketing
- How to reach your in-house and at-home audience with live event broadcasts
- Integrating social media to engage your audience before, during, and after an event
For a full transcript and shownotes, click HERE