Shelby Scarbrough started her career in protocol by setting up events for the President of the United States, moved over to the State Department to serve guests of the President, and eventually created her own world-class event management firm, Practical Protocol. Join Rebecca Linder as she talks with Shelby about handling White House visits, cultural protocol differences around the world, and when to break the rules to deliver the best possible experience for your client or their guests.
• How protocol influences event planning and consideration
• Serving high-profile diplomats and leaders
• Understanding the “why” behind cultural protocols
• Taking ownership of your client’s event budget
• Lifelong learning and how it benefits entrepreneurs
Resources mentioned in this episode:
For a full transcript and shownotes, click HERE