At the National Restaurant Association, Chief Administrative Officer Barbara Polk’s job is to bring restaurateurs together in Chicago to connect them with new ideas and innovation in the industry. Rebecca Linder asks Barbara about the mission and vision behind events in the restaurateur space, and together they unpack how it takes a whole village to see the association’s continued success.
- Catering to introverts and extroverts alike
- Trends in participatory experiences at events
- Making time for mentorship
- Cultivating intellectual curiosity
- Keeping the human touch in restaurants as technology evolves
For a full transcript, click HERE